Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 19, 2007

Of Odds and Ends

Hi folks! Wondering what I've been doing?

Well, unfortunately our modem at home has crashed, so Mummy has not been able to update my blog for me at home for the past 2 weeks. Secondly, Mummy has also been tied up at work, so she's got no time to upload photos at work either.

In the meantime, I've been busy terrorizing everyone by crawling (yes, I can finally crawl forward!) and this week I've started first coming to a sitting position from a lying down position, then pulling myself up with the help of my bed rail, the cupboard... er, basically everything and anything I can get my hands on.

This week I've also been torturing Mummy by waking up in the middle of the night to climb all over her. She says I'm testing her patience because when I do that (i) it hurts; and (ii) her beauty sleep gets disturbed. But do you really think I care? hahahahahaha... I think on some level she must be secretly amused by my various naughty acts.

OK, now Mummy is off to work again. She says maybe this weekend she'll try out some of Auntie Tona's DELICIOUS recipes on me. Yea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U've a beautiful baby there! Just thought of recommendin you a senior financial consultant of prudential.His professionalism will be able to aid u in planning the future of ur baby! Should you be interested, contact Frankie Tan at tan.chee.chong@prudential.com.sg or 97947879! My warmest regards to ur whole family! :)