Then she decided that instead of being so cruel, she should just wake Papa up at 3.30am, and then the 2 of them can gaze at me in wonder. But that idea also came to naught aas Papa had to work the next morning, and would not be too amused at being shaken awake for some "frivolous" activity as this would undoubtedly be termed.
In the end, Mummy decided not to interrupt her beauty sleep either, and so she just snored through that historical moment when I descended upon the world, exactly one year ago.
Originally, Mummy told Granny that she wanted to bring me to the zoo to introduce me to all the animals. However, Granny was worried that, being the scaredy cat I've become recently, I would be scared rather than amused at those big big creatures. In the end, she convinced Mummy that Qian Hu Fish Farm would be a much better choice as colourful fish shut away in their tanks would serve the following purposes:
1) I would be able to observe them at a much closer range that I would the lion in its enclosure, for example.
2) They are much more attractive to me than the boring brown/grey/black/green animals at the zoo (that is, if I even see the animals)
3) More hygenic and less smelly than the zoo
4) The Fish Farm being a much smaller place,would be easier ground to cover.
5) (I think this is the most important reason) Granny and Mummy can satisfy their curiosity about the Fish Spa at last.
Mummy('s feet) enjoying herself at the fish spa. But of course as usual she screamed and giggled and wriggled away 20min of the spa, before finally settling down to put the spa to good use.