Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Babies' Prom 2008

Mummy brought me for my first taste of classical music at the Victoria Concert Hall on 5 Dec 2008 - the famous SSO Babies' Prom! Having heard so much about it, she was really looking forward to bringing me there, and only just managed to grab a single seat in the stall area near the stage - prime location!

But perhaps because she had such high hopes, she couldn't help feeling that the actual concert was a bit of a let-down; the highlight of the concert though, was something she hopes I can participate in in future - a few select kids got to go on stage to conduct the entire orchestra! Wow, that looked like so much fun!

Anyway, it was still great that Mummy could take some time off work to spend QT with me... Mummy, please do it more often next year, ok?


Staring in wonder at the orchestra.


Mummy, what are they doing??? Looks fun!

No comments: