Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My First CNY takings

Hello world!!!
Mummy hasn't been able to update my blog for me for nearly a month because she says I've been a naughty babe and left her with almost no free time. Oops, my bad! Hahahahahahaha...

Anyway, Daddy took some photos of me and my takings from my first Chinese New Year plus my full month the other day when he and Mummy FINALLY decided to open up all my ang baos and tally up the total!

Look at all my angbaos!!! SO many people love me! YEA!!!!

Hmmm... which one should I open first???


OEI! Why are you taking picture after picture without letting me open my ang baos??!!

My 'zhao cai mao' impersonation...

Daddy's attempt to do a journalistic shot... if you look VERY hard, you can see me smiling away in the background.

No comments: