Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Online shopping queen

I've really got to show this off because I'm so happy with it. Dresses "handmade with love" from the USA. Admittedly not cheap, but the unique design and great worksmanship blew me away. I know a lot of people may say that reversible pinafores like these can easily be found in online stores, but believe me, I'm very picky about cutting, and out of so many stores I've looked at only this and one other store sells reversible pinafores with nice cutting. And as you can tell, the Clairester loves it too!



Please ignore the mess behind the Clairester!







I think this is the sweetest smile I've captured of Claire.


Back of dress - the criss-cross look


Laughing away because I asked her to smile for the camera again...



No comments: