Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Green Pea Puree with rice cereal

This is one of my weekend lunches. Ok, so it doesn't look like the most appetizing thing in the world, but it sure tastes good, and it's prepared with lots of love from my mummy, so what more could I ask for? Mummy tastes every puree and even the cereal I eat to make sure that she's not making me eat horrid stuff. The only thing which I eat which she so far hasn't been able to bring herself to taste is frozen breastmilk - she's amazed that I didn't reject drinking it as it's got such a strong metallic smell (which she has been told is normal). But well, I know it's all my mummy's hard work, and consists of all the goodness my mummy wants to pass to me!

For those interested in my food progress, so far, I've eaten: vegetables - carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, potato, green peas; fruits - apple, pear, avocado, durian (just a taste); cereal - Heinz baby rice and brown rice with si sen from some medical hall. I have also eaten egg yolk which caused my infamous food allergy attack. Haiz.


No comments: