Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Visiting Isaiah Baby

Mummy and I went out gallivanting again... Woo hoo!!! Last Friday Mummy started driving again, and of course Daddy was only too happy to let Mummy drive since he HATES driving... as a result Mummy now gets to bring me out while Daddy slogs it out at NUS (good luck for your exams Pa!). So far I've tried to be good and let Mummy concentrate on her driving, LOL. Anyway, we just paid a visit to Isaiah baby all by ourselves. Yea!

Isaiah has GROWN since we last saw him. I think we are almost the same size now. And he has sooooo many cute toys for me to explore! I was particularly fascinated with this funny bear which can talk. hmmm... Daddy, Christmas present? LOL. Oh, and his grandparents thought I was cute too (hey, so are you two! kekekekekeke)....

Isaiah and I exploring another of his new toys. We managed to tear part of the plastic packaging off! But too bad, batteries have died, so we couldn't play with it...

Zonked out after playing....


Zzzz Monster hits Claire-monster and Isaiah-monster

No comments: