Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Walking

Oh yes, I'm walking *nod nod*. As of 24 March 2008 evening time, I finally gathered up enough courage to walk on my own, and the timing is something Mummy is very happy about because she kept moaning about her feeling that I would start walking while she was away, but instead I waited patiently till she came back. *pats self on back* Mummy says I am exceedingly lazy about it though, I still prefer crawling as my main mode of travelling from one location to another. Another funny development is, I think at least 6 months too late, I'm beginning to enjoy cruising. Oh well, better late than never right??!!

I also had the opportunity to be the BIG KID in Miss Shauna's class last Tuesday and Sunday. I got to crawl around picking up various things after the rest are done with them, and helping Miss Shauna put them back in the basket. *another little pat on back* Mummy says I've become Miss Shauna's shadow as I like to follow her around in an attempt to grab her attention. And I succeeded because I got to sit on Miss Shauna's lap for the goodbye song on Sunday. *grinz*

Ok, I know, I know, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??!! Well, Mummy has taken very little pictures of me the past few weeks because.... erm, I guess it's laziness??!! And also I move so fast that it's difficult to take nice pictures of me. And the few pictures that she HAD managed, she hasn't gotten round to uploading them yet. *rolls eyes* But stay tuned, because I'm finally going for my Foto-U photoshoot this weekend (many thanks to my mummy's Crescent family who bought me this package for my birthday!)

In the meantime, my other little achievements the past week:

1) I can now say nai nai when I want to drink milk.

2) I can nod now!!! *nod nod nod* But I still prefer shaking my head. Mummy says it's good because we should always learn how to say no rather than yes *hiaks hiaks*

3) I can follow a bit of instructions at Kindermusik class now. Mummy noticed that I will try for at least one second when Miss Shauna asks us to do something.

4) I love hugging dolls. Oh yes, they are the only things I'm affectionate towards. I have told Mummy that I want a Baby Alive doll. Much to Mummy's surprise, I was very amused by the Wet and Wriggles doll when it started kicking, rather than scared by it. So Mummy says she'll get me one if I remain on reasonably good behaviour.

5) I can cook! Mummy bought me a small masak masak set and now I love to cook and feed whoever is around, complete with the sound effects - "Ah... UM!" I like to share my real food too. It's extremely funny to see Mummy and Papa with their mouths open wide in anticipation. It's even more fun to watch their expressions when I put the food back inside my own mouth. hahahahahahha

No comments: