Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back at Kids' Loft

Mummy and I were overjoyed when we finally received news from Ms Lavina that Kids Loft was back in action. Though they took very good care of us at Playdays, overall we still felt much more at home at Kids Loft. I got practically my whole class back, along with a couple of new friends.

With the bigger outdoor area, we've gotten into doing more 'adventurous' activities this term. We did one round of hand-painting, and today we had a session of feet-painting. The minute the parents saw us sitting prettily all in a row, out came the cameras!

Pretty children all in a row.... Where's Zavier? Busy looking for Krissa, hahahaha!
Putting my feet into the paint. Ms Lavina put paint onto kitchen towels for us to step onto, so that we would not feel that the paint was too "dirty", as kids are bound to do...


Waiting for my snacks and posing for Mummy's camera...

Drinking from the cup. For some reason I would only do this properly in school, and this term I developed a fascination with apple juice and drinking from the cup, so much so that I often leave my snacks half-eaten.

Finally exhausted, I fell asleep at the table halfway through dinner. And of course, the first thing my heartless, amused parents did was to whip out the camera, as usual.




No comments: