Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 8, 2007

I'm 4 months old liao!!!

Aiyo.... What you all trying to do?




Argh.... Ok la ok la, take a snappy snap, please.


This photo was taken on the day I was exactly 4 months old. Dunno why there's this funny theory about rubbing a drumstick on baby's lips when they're 4 months old... How would you people feel if I rub something on your lips and NOT let you have it? I don't exactly enjoy it (you can tell straight from the first photo) but anyway, its something new so give daddy and mummy some face and pose nicely (thou reluctantly) for a second shot...
For the benefit of those who don't understand about this drumstick-rub-baby-lips thingy, according to one of my 'lao yi', it symbolises the opening ceremony of meat eating (or something like that la).

No comments: