Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2007

So Exciting!!!

Oh, Saturday was a very exciting day. I met many many new friends! But silly Mummy forgot the camera, so now she has to wait for other kind souls to donate photos documenting my Saturday adventures. In the meantime, let me tell you all about it first.

At 11am, I set out with Mummy and Daddy to Mt Alvernia Hospital, to visit my little uncle (the family's newest arrival). Mummy says even though he is younger than me, I gotta call him "shushu" because he is actually Daddy's youngest cousin. While Mummy and Daddy gushed over shushu, I was really more interested in playing with my lao kim (shushu's mummy) and lao kim's friend... Kekekekekeke... Mummy says I'm jealous of new babies, but Mummy, it's just that new babies cannot really play with me mah. They're so boring, just lie in their cots and sleep sleep sleep all day. Haiz. Oh, and Mummy also told me that I was born in Mt Alvernia. We didn't get to go and see whether I first descended upon the world (Mummy says cannot anyhow enter delivery suite) but I did get to see the nursery which was home to me for the first three days of my life (not that I remember much...).

Then, on the way home from hospital, Daddy suggested that Mummy and I go and visit Auntie Crystal and Baby Isaiah today instead of tomorrow, which was Mummy's original plan. Mummy was only too happy to agree, so off we went! Mummy says Isaiah and I are going to play together next time, but hor, I'm not very interested also, because Isaiah also seems to do nothing but sleep! Auntie Crystal took a picture of me and Isaiah side by side (though Mummy didn't dare to put me too close to Isaiah coz she says I got roaming hands, worried that I'll disturb him). Mummy says last time I was only as small as Isaiah, but she finds it very amazing that I'm the giant I am now. Grrrrr.... Halfway through our visit, Isaiah got hungry, and then Uncle SF came out with a milk bottle for Isaiah. Everyone laughed when they saw the woeful look on my face as the bottle went to Isaiah instead. I don't understand - at home, bottles belong to me, me, ME! How come other babies also got bottle leh? Then Mummy told me the milk bottle contains milk for Isaiah, but I drink special milk that's meant for me only. Hmmm... only slightly placated.

Then I went home to attend the family barbeque, and Auntie Pook and Uncle Korn dropped in! And Auntie Pook bought me a little gift which I liked sooooo much, I almost decided right there and then to go back to Thailand with her! Needless to say, Mummy was a little miffed that my loyalties shifted so quickly. But hor Mummy, when it comes to bedtime, I decided that I still want only Mummy by my side! Mummy is still my favourite person in the whole wide world! So Mummy, don't be angry at me anymore ok. *pat pat* kekekekekekeke... See who's jealous now! hahahhahaha

Ok, will try to update next time with pictures...

No comments: