Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2007

Announcement: I have a tooth!

I've officially cut my first tooth on 2 Sept 2007!!! My center left bottom tooth has finally made its appearance, making my Mummy a little teary coz she realised that I'm growing faster and faster each day.

Oh, and Daddy's just taught Mummy how to download pictures from her handphone to the PC, so now I'll have even more pictures to show you guys here! Yea!

Anyway, when I was around 5 months old, my Ah Gu bought me some Heinz's teething rusks, but due to my allergies, Mummy has delayed letting me try them (they contain wheat flour, you see). Now that I'm 7 1/2 months old, and have a tooth, Mummy thinks I can try a bit. Verdict? I likes it! I likes it! Iiiiiiii LIKES it!

Hmmmm... yum yum. My first teething rusk. Cool!

No comments: